Intellectual Property Rights Policy
TECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC provides an internet-based platform that allows its users to design and sell their own T-shirts and other merchandise. We contractually prohibit our users from designing or selling merchandise that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties (including without limitation copyright, trademark, and related rights). If you believe that a user of the TECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC service has infringed your intellectual property rights, we encourage you to contact us using the procedure outlined below.
- PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT:
It isTECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC‘s policy to (1) block access to or remove any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, “Content”) that it believes in good faith to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a compliant notice; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the TECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC Service constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the TECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC Service, including the registration number(s) for any such material if applicable;
- Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the TECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC Service, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the TECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC Service;
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
- ONCE PROPER BONA FIDE INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
It is TECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC policy:
- to remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content;
- to notify the member whose Content has been removed or disabled; and
- that repeat offenders will have the allegedly-infringing Content removed from the Service and that TECHNOLOGY HEARING LLC will terminate such member’s access to the Service.